Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013

The Bag Is Full!! (More than...;)

So many material donations I've received only from the stores of the village of Wald, I even had to ask the sister of Shiku for giving them an additional hand luggage :)
Thanks a lot to the following stores who have donated (in the order of I have them in mind):
Augen auf Optik
Schnyder Mode
Kinderkleider Secondhand Langstrumpf
Papeterie Hintermeister
Apotheke Wald
Switcher Shop Wald

All those shops are located in Wald ZH, within a nice shopping street. So it's absolutely no fault to come up here for shopping in a lovely, familiar environment, far away from the usual shopping stress :) And if you walk up the Hömelstreet, you'll get a coffee from me in the fantastic scenery of a Hotel built in the year 1900. In share of a humble donation for my kamanushiku funds ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen